What was one of Elizabeth Farrell’s special education contributions? the Council for Exceptional Children was created (CEC).
This Video Should Help:
Elizabeth Farrell is a woman who helped to provide the best description of normalization. She provided many contributions to special education, but one in particular was her work on the “normalization” concept. Reference: which one of the following provides the best description of normalization?.
- the most important characteristic of exceptional learners is
- by federal law, an exceptional student is eligible for special education when
- the majority of students who receive special education services fall within which age range?
- in the case of endrew f. v. douglas county school district, the u.s. supreme court ruled that
- what is special education